We have three simple options, as well as the additional extras available, should you wish to have them.
The option you choose is entirely up to you, you will receive the full Wannamove service with all of them, the only difference, is the way you pay.
From the initial valuation, to the sales progression, our team will guide you every step of the way. Offering expert advice and support throughout.
Option 1 – pay upfront
- Pay upfront for the biggest discount
- Fee is payable on instruction
- Saves about £1000 on £10000 property
Option 2 – split cost
£ 80£650 on completion
- Split the cost
- Upfront £80 payment
- £650 to pay on completion
- Good intermediate option
Option 3 – no upfront costs
- No upfront payment
- £875 on completion
- Cheaper than high street
- Key features, timely selling at a good price
What is included
Here are the services offered for all three options:
- A free Property Valuation, with written confirmation of our terms & conditions of sale
- Digital Photography taken by an experienced agent
- A 2D Floor Plan
- Full colour Property Details
- A For Sale Board
- Client Matching to existing registered buyers
- Marketing on Rightmove, Zoopla, and Primelocation
- Marketing on Additional Sites including wannaMove.co.uk plus 100’s more
- Buyer assessment and chain verification
- Viewing Scheduling
- Viewing Chase up & Feedback
- Marketing Updates & Reports
- Negotiation & guidance of offers
- Sales Progression to completion
What else can you add?
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) £50
An EPC is required for any property for sale or to let with a fee payable upfront.
Before marketing a property an EPC must be commissioned. EPC’s are valid for 10 years but if your property does not have one then we can do this for you.
Accompanied Viewings £10 Pay-Per-View
It can be important to some clients, if you feel that you would prefer us to handle every viewing, we can cater for this on a pay per viewing basis with a cap of £100 paid on completion.
Rightmove Premium Listings £50
An excellent way to boost your property and make it stand out amongst the others. In addition to being on the UK’S leading property portal, this can be added from day one, or at a later stage if an extra push is required. This option provides up to a 33% higher click through rate.
Solicitors (Conveyancing) £500
It is essential that a professional legal representation is appointed to handle your sale. With years of experience of various solicitors, we can offer a direct contact to some of the best legal teams around. This fee would be payable direct to the solicitor at various times throughout the sale process.
Get in touch with us to find out more.